Looking for some more information? Answers to the questions we’re asked most often are here – but don’t be afraid to get in touch if there’s something else you’d like to know.
- Why can’t I find the film I want?
We only feature films available for viewing in the USA. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, it might be because:
- The film’s not available yet in the USA
- It’s not a feature-length film (59mins or more) or, if it is a feature length DVD, then it’s not Region 2 coded
- It’s only available through a supplier we don’t currently use. Sorry about that – we’re trying to include as many suppliers as possible on the site
- How will I know when a film’s available in my requested format?
Search for your film using Avengers4Film, and then click on the ‘Add to Wishlist’ option under the format you prefer. We’ll email you with details of the film’s release as soon as we have the information.
- I have another question, how do I get in touch?We always like to hear from film fans! If there’s something you think we can help with, or for more information, don’t hesitate to contact us on our contact page.
- Why’s my film not listed on Avengers4Film?
It could be that your film is not in the supplier feed yet. Contact us for more details.
- Why isn’t my film showing on your cinema listings?
We publish cinema bookings on Tuesdays, for releases in the current week. Our listings are then updated daily. It’s also possible that our cinema sources haven’t updated their data. Please get in touch if you think we should be displaying details on your film and that’s not the case.
- How can I get my film catalogue included in Avengers4Film?
If you’re a download supplier, streaming provider or affiliate who would like to benefit from our service, please contact us.
- Can I advertise on Avengers4Film?
We do have selected advertising opportunities available on Avengers4Film. Please contact us for more information.